20120118

MYSTERY! MYSTERY!

7 pm.
went into my house.






out of no where.
came a bat.
soaring in the house.






unfortunately, the bat had bad luck,
it landed right into the toilet bowl.

as it was trying so hard to climb up the bowl,

I went into my room to find a plastic bag.
and the minute when I returned,

the bat was already GONE!
JUST LIKE THAT!!!


I kept on searching~~
it can't be disappeared JUST like that.
besides, I only took a minute to find the plastic bag.

I WAS LIKE...?????
"where is it..? where is it..??"
"this can't be happening!"





































and!

all of sudden!

the bat came out right from the hole (with water)
and it was all drenched!



and I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!
the bat seriously make me laughed!

then, I took it from the toilet bowl using the plastic bag and put it outside.
poor bat~~


instead of having mysterious thought of that bat,
it became SUPER FUNNY moment!

THANKS bat for making me laughed so loud! XP 


0 comments: