20120316

IT'S FUN TO COOK!

9 days off is getting to an end.

I cooked several dishes.

here we go:




Macaroni and cheese

The Ingredients


ready to be baked


BAKED ~~

 enjoy~






next:

Bread Pudding

Ready to be baked


Done!


 

 
  Full of raisins.. yeah. I knew. Put them a lot on purpose cause I love raisins!



Next:

Seafood Lasagna

Getting ready to be put into the oven


the cheese is already melting.~~


yeap! It's time to eat!



my little brother finished it all up!



last but not least..

Choc lava.~~

I fall in love with the choc lava from domino's pizza and kept thinking how they did it.
hihi. found the recipe and baked it!

here it goes..~ 
my own choc lava


 

done!!

and time to eat~~



can you see the melting choc there..??
can you see..?? can you see..??



need to reduce the amount of brown sugar.
hihi..too sweet (as I accidentally put a lot of brown sugar)






yes.
seriously enjoy my 9 days off.
tomorrow heading back to the place where I work.



Alhamdulillah.
my mom is getting a lot better.
and my dad gained weight due to my cooking projects.
hihi.


take care all..
thank you for stopping by.

annyeong!

1 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

Ya Allah,salah tyming masok sini..tgh mlm nie tgk pulak gambaq2 makanan..sedapnya coklat lava tue~nyum XD