20110429

do we have to have a plan..?

oh hello!

no mood to even update my blog for the whole week..

last weekend..~
I only stayed at home for one whole day on Saturday..
and on Sunday..
I HAVE to go out!
no matter what.. I HAVE TO!!



and I just called my best buddy... EL..
and yeap..we went out together..



our destination..~


Seremban 2..
Jusco Seremban 2..



well..
it was Sunday..
so...a lot of cars..~
and less parking lot for us..



at last..we went to rooftop parking lot.
and yeah..we managed to park! finally..~~ pheww..~






we headed to food court because EL was super starving...



EL's..~ grilled chicken with mixed mushroom and blackpepper sauce.~





I just had my breakfast but still...
I ordered..




home-made chicken burger..~
not bad~~ ^^ kinda like it..!







and then...~
we walked around~~
we chatted...



and I bought..



each-a-cup...chocolate oreo...

hmm~~love both this one and also Cool Blog choc oreo..~hihi





before going back..~


we stopped at Secret Recipe..
thanks to EL..
I finally have a slice of cake for my birthday! ^^




choc chip walnut..
I want Pecan Butterscotch..but...it's not available that day..~ T.T..



and El's cake..~












reached home around 8.00 p.m.~
tired but happy! ^^







1904's lalala: I don't think I need a plan~ :P







0 comments: