20110402

MU GYUL~~~~


Kang Mu Gyul...~~





Mu Gyul and Maeri ...making kimchi..~~
my fav scene! ^^





^^ love both of them!!




all these pics can be found in this essay photobook..~~


free card holder..~ ^^


straight from korea~~ ^^ to me..~




cover with card holder..~~


back~~


back to Mu Gyul again~~



===================================================





to my mom..~~
I got your parcel and I already hanged the curtain..! ^^




my OWN curtain..~~



yellow curtain..? naah!! not for my door..!



annyeong!



1904's lalala: trying to be hardworking..~~ fighting!!



6 comments:

Ayu Muhamad said... Reply To This Comment

I miss Mu Gyul! ^^ nice la photobook. ur mom is nice too..sent curtains. back then, I had to cover my windows with newspapers only =.=

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

@Ayu~Emma

me too eonnie..miss him! lucky I have that photobook..I can look at him anytime I want w/out have to switch on my lappy...

actually..my door has the same yellow curtain..but it's 'her' curtain..
my mom asked me to change the curtain...so she sent me one! ^^
aiyak...only newspaper..?

Cekodok Pisang said... Reply To This Comment

Ahjumma.......

tulun jahit langsir bru utk saya...saya bosan ngan kaler biru

Ayu Muhamad said... Reply To This Comment

@[MiSs1904]

yup, only newspaper but only for awhile..then got another room x)

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

@Cekodok Pisang

ceq x amik tempahan jahit langsir..~~ haha

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

@Ayu~Emma

waahh..!! new room is way better than newspaper curtain..hihi