20101127

1904's Collection Part 2

..::Introducing 1904's Collection Part 2::..


:::1904's Harry Potter's Novels:::




7 novels...













.:: 1 ::.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone





I bought this using my own pocket money..
introduction about Harry Potter..
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
bought this after I watched the 1st and 2nd movies..







.:: 2 ::.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets




well..the story of Harry Potter getting more exciting..
I bought this one using my own pocket money too..





.:: 3 ::.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban



one of my favourite!!
and my dad sponsored this one! :)




.:: 4 ::.

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire



love the adventures in this one..
and no one sponsored me for this one..



.:: 5 ::.

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix



the thickest one!
bought it using my own pocket money..




.:: 6 ::.


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince







I love the way Snape took care of Harry~~
bought it myself~~





.:: 7 ::.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




my favourite! love the adventures...
and my cousin sponsored this!!



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Harry Potter's Movies..



I only have 5 movies at this moment...

going to complete the collection after all 8th movies ended!






1904's collection part 3..
coming soon...

0 comments: