20101127

K.A.B.O.M.M.M!!!!!!!!!!


oh yes!!
what a day~~

1st of all..
I only slept for 3 hours..

woke up early due to empty stomach.
so I came up with
SUPER KABOMM FRIED RICE!!
mwahahhaaa...~~


here it is:

.::1904's Super KABOMM fried rice::.











Let's zoom in~~




Ingredients...

Rice, anchovies, ('belacan' + chillies = blended) , diced carrots, green veggies, onion, oil..




the feeling while having the fried rice is totally..

SUPERBBB.!!! as I blended extra chillies..~~
warghh..~~




:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


then... went out with my mom..

and having McD as my lunch...



.::McChicken Supreme set + apple pie::.







.::McChicken Supreme::.









OMO! it's heart-shape..~~ lalala..~~






p/s: can't wait to watch Rain performing at the closure ceremony of Guangzhou Asian Games..~

0 comments: