20101128

OH YEAH...Oh yeah...Oh yEAH..Yeah..YEAH!!!!

annyeong..hello..hye!!!

wah seh..I'm totally happy today!!
HAPPY..HAPPY..HAPPY!!!


why..??

one of wishes has come true..!
wahahahaha.. :)



here it is...

the box!

yeah..it's mine now!
omo! thanks Cha'ed...~~




let's go! Exia fighting!! (haha)
*super happy*



all the parts...manual book (i don't understand a thing as it is written in Japanese)..cutter..



kyaa..!!

Exia in progress..~~~



after 3 hours..~~






upper body..done!


and also..accidentally cut my thumb!

hoho



should be more careful next time..~~
aigoo.!





rest for a while...
went out with my dad,mom and lil' bro..


and having this..~



Two snack plates (for me and dad), a dinner plate for my lil bro
6pieces chicken nugget and a large cheezy wedges...
thanks dad!







continue with my Exia..~~








and accidentally cut my middle finger..~



for the 1st time.. two fingers hurt while joining all the parts together..
before this..only one finger..! a record for Exia!





and after 3 hours..~~


of super detail parts..





TADAA..!!!!




yes!! complete Gundam Avalanche Exia.!!





Exia with stand..!


HERE my previous entry about Exia..
with more HQ picture..



welcome to my room...
Exia..!


yeah..~~sakura tree and Exia..!
purrrfect! *happy* HapPy *happy*






Exia standing beside my lappy~~

LOVE IT!!!



I have 6 Gundam action figures in my collection now..
welcome Exia..!!



that's for now..~

annyeong!







4 comments:

.::Nuruljannah::. said... Reply To This Comment

wawawa kak...
terbaek lah!!!...suke giler... =)
tp pasni hati2 yer..hehe

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

hihi..biase lah..kalo psg gundam..wajib akan luka sket..~~ haha..

best woo..~~try la!

nad said... Reply To This Comment

ok dah ter-missed banyak
lol

and that exia looks sooo handsome!
ok nak jugak yg tu!

tahun depan gaji kene kawal nafsu!

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

@nut: that one seriously handsome! and very detail and sturdy..! it's recommended!!
btol..nt keje mmg kena kawal nafsu utk gundam~