20101122

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1




Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Season 1

25 episodes all together..


and I just watched 2 episodes which mean 23 ep to go~~




as I said before..
I never watched any episodes of Gundam's series...
and thanks to my friend (Cha'ed) who has triggered my interest towards Gundam's series..


1season is all about....

Click here...
(I don't want to copy and paste)



the main characters are as follows..~


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Setsuna F. Seiei - Gundam Exia






::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::


Lockon Stratos - Gundam Dynames






:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Allelujah Haptism - Gundam Kyrios







:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Tieria Erde - Gundam Virtue


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



I already have Gundam Kyrios action figure...

going to buy Gundam Exia, Gundam Dynames and Gundam Virtue for sure!


money..money..come to me..~~~
hohoho



2 comments:

clarisetan said... Reply To This Comment

wah seh jie!! seems like you've been into gundam recently o?! haha are you done watching gundam seed already?^^

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

clar: yeah..! haven't watch that yet...trying to finish gundam 00 first..