20101231

Chibi~~

Hello!! Hello!!

how's every one..??
hopefully you all are fine, healthy and happy..!!


it's raining for one whole day today..~
and it's cool~~

oh yes!!back to my entry.
chibi..?
It's Japanese word..~for little~

It's been a long time since I drew anything..~
and I seriously have no talent in drawing chibis before..
but last night..~
I was just doing some sketches..


and



check these out..~




step 1 : just using my 2B pencil~ sketching Mu Gyul's chibi based on my hp wallpaper~~







step 2: then..I used my black pen..~






step 3: using adobe photoshop cs3 for colouring..~
actually..it's my 1st time using photoshop for colouring~~


(end product)





then..




my second chibi mu gyul..~~

3 steps same as the above..~




pencil sketch..~







black pen sketch..







end product!





yeay!! I have no idea that I can drew chibis..~ :P



I have two chibi Mu Gyul!! :)

that's all for now..~~
annyeong!!



ping! ping! ping! : keep on listening to Marry Me Mary OST..~~ addicted to JGS voice!!





5 comments:

Anonymous said... Reply To This Comment

it's beautiful !!! talented one ! :DD
kekeke

tcerHana said... Reply To This Comment

nice babe!! keep it up ;D

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

anon: thanks..!
hana: hoho..~~thank u..~~

Ayu Muhamad said... Reply To This Comment

kyupta =D

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

gomawo onnie..~~