20101221

what an achievement!!


Annyeong, every one..!
wah..it's been 4 days since the last day I updated my blog..~
been busy lately..

swimming lessons with my friends (Fit, Nadiah and Mora)
watching Mary Stayed Out All Night aka Marry me Mary..
downloading dramas and movies..
and bla..bla...bla..


and I just have no mood to write any!



I am so happy today...
because one of my friends, FIT...is able to SWIM..!!!
YEAY..!!
GREAT ACHIEVEMENT my friend..!!
after 6 lessons..~
she finally able to swim!!!
I AM SOOO HAPPY..!!
SERIOUSLY...!! happy to see my friend that has no basic at all in swimming finally able to swim!!





things that I need to prepare:

certificates..
cute books (for the stars as I promised)



to Nadiah and Mora...keep on swimming ya...~~



ping! ping! ping! : can't stop listening to Butakhae,My Bus and My Precious by Jang Geun Seok..!






4 comments:

Cekodok Pisang said... Reply To This Comment

Yeayyyyyy kamsahamnida....

hahaha...tenkiu weyh ajaq aku sampai pandai..walopon asek dok ngelat...mai kelas lambat...

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

yeay..!!tahniah2!!
at least hg berjaya..~~

Nurzahira said... Reply To This Comment

sejak bila u dh stat minat bf i nie yg???
hehe
cute okay dia dlm cte marry me mary tu..x sbr nk amek dr ko...

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

@Nurzahira

sejak i tgok dia dlm marry me mary la..~~