20101201

OMO! OMO! OMO!!!!



annyeong haseyo..~~

I can not opened my facebook account due to invalid name..~
What the..~~
it doesn't matter anyway~




oh yeah, I've got my new external hard disk (500Gb) thanks to Zahira..

I went to her house today..~
transferred korean movies and dramas...
chatting..and also a tour around her grandfather's house..
and I was surprised because her grandfather own two male peacocks..

OMO! I was super excited! (mcm xpenah nmpk merak! *dush!)


--white peacock--


--colourful peacock--
on the way back...

I bought the Baker's Boy crispy bun..again!
(including today..I've been buying them for three days in a row! hohoho..)




yeah..


I bought Vanilla


yeay..!! vanilla..~





Peanut









and


Corn











that's all for now..~~

happy december..~




psst: I seriously enjoy swimming nowadays..after nearly a month having a break due to flood~~ just keep swimming..just keep swimming...


0 comments: