20101228

THE END~~~~~~~

~Maerinun Oebakjoong~

a.k.a

Marry Stayed Out All Night (MSOAN)

a.k.a

Marry Me Marry


starring

Jang Geun Suk as Kang Mu Gyul
Moon Geun Young as Wi Mae Ri
Kim Jae Wook as Jung In
Kim Hyo Jin as Seo Jun



Oh..forgot to greet!
(super happy mode)

Hello! Hello!!
hope you all are happy and healthy!!
yeay!! I'm happy today..!
:)


why..??
because of them!


introducing...



Maeri and Mu Gyul..

this pic is taken in the beginning of the story..
look at them..~~









and




as time fly by..~~~














look at them now!






waahh..~~~they're even sharing ear-phone!
meow~meow~mong!mong!

cute!!




28122010...last episode of Maerinun Oebakjoong..
I watched it online from KBS 2TV website..
and for sure..no English Subtitle what so ever..
I just watched!! haha...
only understand a bit~~very little knowledge of Korean vocabulary..aigoo~~
but never mind..at least.. I knew how the end of it!

YEAY!!

thank you scriptwriter...
u made me sad whole night last night..
but u managed to make me happy tonight!!


love it..!

annyeong~~



ping! ping! ping! : keep on listening to Butakhae, My Bus..My Precious..Hello! Hello!..and I Will Promise You..over and over again!!!

0 comments: