20101209

A thinker..


Hello..
the best movie I guess..
Didn't get the chance to watch it in cinema..
but at least I'm still able to get the chance to watch it anyway...



INCEPTION..
that's the movie I've watched!



and last but not least..

went out with my family this evening together with Cik Cah's family having dinner..

and I have crab fried rice.~

here it is..



nice one!



can u all see the crab shell on top of the rice..??



nothing much happen lately.
I'm still waiting..~~

that's for now..~
annyeong!



ping! : need to continue reading SNAP!

4 comments:

DeCrewz said... Reply To This Comment

Pergh.. Laponyer tgk nasi.. nasi... nasik... nasek...he3

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

decrewz: hoho..gi ar mkn nasik..~

elly_yana27 said... Reply To This Comment

weh, kuit eh ketam.. wlpon aku elergik ngn ketam, tgok stil terliur weh

[PaaN1904] said... Reply To This Comment

el: haha..pas mkn..mkn la ubat alahan.. :)